Mouth Guard K-030
A mouth-guard is a protective device for the mouth that covers the teeth and gums to prevent and reduce injury to the teeth, arches, lips and gums. A mouthguard is most often used to prevent injury in contact sports, as a treatment for bruxism or TMD, or as part of certain dental procedures, such as tooth bleaching. Depending on application, it may also be called a mouth protector, mouth piece, gumshield, gumguard, nightguard, occlusal splint, bite splint, or bite plane.
Mouth guard fit for professional sports
Like football, hockey and wrestling, boxing, etc.
1. Made of gel high impact material, Gel Frame for a better adjustment and comfort.
- Advanced design for an optimal breathing during the fight.
- High Density Rubber Frame for a better shock management, and a top protection.
2. Double layers with different materials combining
3. Thickness: 8.0mm for firm deep comfortable appearance after heating fit process which can do several times due to the high quality of the material
4. Look and keep firm wrapping around all mouth including gums after fitting as customized by heat/sucking
5. Walls around will be high protective around gums